OUR BTTS TIPS:
- Include BTTS: YES and BTTS: NO predictions.
- Use football BTTS stats from several sources to highlight the important betting factors.
- Are also including low ranked leagues like 2.Bundesliga, Serie B and others.
- We post our daily BTTS tips on a daily basis like Friday, Saturday, Sunday, etc.
- Each article includes 3 football events for the selected day.
- Each of our articles is made to support your betting strategies.
Upcoming BTTS Betting Tips
Both Teams To Score BTTS Stats
Using both teams to score stats from trusted sources is a must when we are talking about BTTS bets. There are some factors that can be crucial for making a decision. Each of our predictions includes percentage statistics for both competitors with the following factors:
- Clean sheets – games without conceded goal
- Won to Nil – winning matches without conceded goal
- Both teams scored – encounters where both competitors have netted at least one goal
- Failed to score – games without a goal scored
- Lost to Nil – lost matches without scored goal
To get a better idea of their home/away both teams to score form stats there are columns for each team playing on that side along with the total stats from the whole season.
The selected matches from the top leagues will have extra stats like Scored in both halves and Conceded in both halves. Sadly this kind of factors including half time scores are not supported for the lower leagues.
What Does BTTS Mean?
BTTS is a football betting term that stands for both teams to score. It basically means that each team needs to score at least one goal until the full-time whistle.
Nowadays every bookmaker can offer his customers this type of bet and it’s mostly used in football as it’s not that suitable for many sports. The benefit of placing that bets is that you’re potential profit is not dependable on a team or a full-time result.
There is no difference between BTTS tips and goal goal tips.
There are two options to put the bet on – YES and NO. You have to select YES when you want to chose the option both teams to score a goal. If you want to bet that none or only one team will score a goal, then you have to select NO. See more about BTTS meaning.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE IN BETTING:
Some sports betting companies are offering more extended types of both teams to score bet. Let’s check out their short names and meanings while comparing the basic odds for the Leicester – Crystal Palace Premier League’s encounter:
- BTTS AND WIN: Prediction of the full-time winner of the match while both teams scoring a goal. If you make that kind of bet you will get higher odds, but the risk percentage also increases. For example, when you place BTTS and win bet (YES) on the home team, the minimum outcome that gets you a winning prediction is a 2-1 win for the home team. You will have a successful prediction with results like 2-1, 3-2, 4-2, 3-1. But you will lose the bet if the predicted team wins and the opponent fails to score, ending with 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 final result.
- BTTS IN 1ST HALF: Prediction for both teams scoring a goal in the first half of the football match. The good side of that bet is that you don’t need to wait until the end of the 1st half to get winnings cashed out. Results like 1-1, 2-1 on the break will be successful prediction and 1-0, 0-2 will be a lost bet. Usually, teams are scoring more goals in the 2nd half of the game.
- BTTS IN 2ND HALF: Basically the same as the one above, it just goes for the 2nd half of the match. The BTTS stats are showing that usually most of the teams are scoring more goals during the 2nd part of the game.
- BTTS IN BOTH HALVES: This is the hardest to get. In order to make a successful prediction both teams need to score in both halves. Perfect outcome would be if the 1st half end with 1-1 and the full-time result must be 2-2. This way both teams will be scoring in both halves.
NEWWEEKEND BTTS AND WIN TIPS
Recently we decided to start writing both teams to score and anybody win predictions once per week. In this section, we will deliver BTTS stats along with team streaks statistics. Each article includes 2 matches – one BTTS and Win tip for each day of the weekend.
BTTS and Win bets are harder to predict. When you are making both teams to score bet you have only two possible outcomes – Yes and Now. In BTTS and anybody Win you have 6 outcomes. Of course, more out possible results mean higher odds. That’s why we will select 2 instead of 3 football encounters. If this sounds interesting check out our BTTS and Win Tips page.
Tips for betting on both teams to score a goal:
These tips are for any gambler who wants to improve his both teams to score betting strategy:
- Chose mid-table teams. Those are the teams which are both conceding and scoring goals in the league. Choosing teams from the top of the table often refers to teams to teams with good defence. On the other side, if you pick bottom-table team there is a lower of goal scoring.
- Look at least at the latest 3 encounters. Look for teams where both teams scored in all of the most recent games.
- Go for a team with Over 2,5 goals in the most recent final scores.
- Find info about missing goalscorers or key players in the teams.