After we made winning BTTS last Sunday, you may find our new suggestions below.
IFK Goteborg vs AFC Eskilstuna – Sweden – Allsvenskan
Our first stop is the top flight of Swedish football. IFK Goteborg welcome AFC Eskilstuna at Gamla Ullevi. The hosts are fighting to qualify for Europa League. Their opponents are in a relegation battle.
- IFK Goteborg are 3 points adrift from the third place. They had the best home record in the division – they conceded only 3 goals in front of their supporters. The Angels failed to score in 43% of their home matches.
- AFC Eskilstuna are currently in the relegation zone. They collected only 1 point on the road and registered 7 consecutive defeats before sharing the points in their last visit. AFC scored only four away goals.
- One of the best defenses take on one of the worst attacks, so we don’t expect many goals to be scored in that encounter.
Norrköping vs Ostersunds – Sweden – Allsvenskan
We stay at the same league for the second game of our Sunday BTTS tips. Furthermore, we successfully predicted that both teams will find the net in the reverse fixture:
- Norrköping host Ostersunds and will try to take revenge for being beaten last week when both sides faced each other last week. Both teams are separated by only 5 points but the visitors have a game in hand.
- The hosts scored 24 goals in 16 games. However, they conceded more than 1 goal per game so far.
- Ostersunds are without a win in 4 consecutive away games. They earned 68% of their points at home. Ostersunds let their opponents score 11 goals in their 7 visits.
Our expectation is that both sides will repeat the scenario from the previous clash and will manage to score.
Henan Jianye vs Wuhan Zall – China – Super League
Our last suggestion comes from the Chinese Super League. Henan Jianye take on Wuhan Zall on Sunday. Both teams are sitting comfortably in the middle of the table.
- Henan Jianye gathered only 10 points at home this season. However, they won the last 2 home games. The Red Devils conceded two or more goals in each of their previous 4 matches. Henan kept a clean sheet in only 12% of the games played at Zhengzhou Hanghai.
- Wuhan Zall are one of the best away teams in the division. They won 4 of their 5 past visits, scoring at least two goals in each of these wins. Han Army scored in 75% of their away matches.
Both teams are not under pressure, so we predict an intriguing encounter with goals in both nets.